Contact Info / Websites
Secrets for the NG Level Icon Maker V2 revealed!!
Alright - I'm not just going to give them all away. You're still going to have to work for them at least slightly. Here's a hint for each of the 18. (many of these are give-aways anyway):
1. Lollipop - Just BROWSE.
2. WIImote - The hint is in the browser (order by User descending), it's all about key-strokes (when inside the Icon-Maker, NOT on the share site!)
3. PS3 controller - Hint is also in the broswer under the PS3 controller icon that comes up... but you need the WIImote first
4. XBOX controller - Again... hint in the browser, but you need the PS3 controller first
5. Taser - Try painting... it is quite an electrifying experience.
6. Floppy disk - Always remember to SAVE YOUR WORK... and the more backups you have, the better!
7. Light sabre - When your icon gets complicated, with too many parts, you could then use the light-sabre to trim it up a bit.
8. Chuck Norris - Make the two parts of a sword together as one.
9. Desert Eagle - Do I hear gun-shots?
10. Red hot fire poker - Where there is smoke... there's fire.
11. Spork - If you're hungry while using the Icon Maker, try several of our delicious food items!
12. Shovel - Mr. T can help you find this item in STYLE.
13. Frying pan - After you do what you need to to get the light-sabre, clear all that crap off in one fell swoop.
14. Coffee mug - Try making a poison potion.
15. Swiss Army knife - 5 categories in 5 clicks
16. RWD mascot - What do the arrow keys do again? Maybe I should check the instructions...
17. Empty NG tank - Listen to the music and love it.
18. ????? - Each step closer to the WIImote, takes you one step further from this... but, maybe if you reversed each step...
im in a group called Super Smash Bros Club(SSBC) if you want join too
does anyone want to make a brother band in megaman
FC:4511 8520 9041
How do you submit a flash submission?
theres people who spam my posts with chain letters weird christian things and stuff like that so can you people just like stop?
on desktops of the future.i downloaded it,extracted it (in documents) and all i got was bert.swf and bert.htm help?